Contact Our Firm


CALL US AT (317) 917-8680

To contact us by mail:
320 N. Meridian St., Suite 515
Indianapolis, IN 46204

You can also email us your name, phone number, and a brief description of your case to

LOCATION: We are located in the Chamber of Commerce Building directly west of University Park (with the fountain and statues of presidents).

METERED STREET PARKING: The least expensive parking is a meter on the street. There are often spaces available near the World War Memorial at the corner of Meridian Street and Vermont Street.

GARAGE PARKING: If no street parking is available or you prefer to park in a garage because of bad weather, there are two parking garages directly behind the Chamber of Commerce Building. The entrance to those parking garages are on the right side of Illinois Street just north of New York Street. It may help to type 301 N Illinois St, Indianapolis, IN 46204 into your GPS to assist with find their location.

DIRECTIONS: Click on the link below the map to get driving directions to the Chamber of Commerce Building.

Attorney Jerry E. Smith

Attorney & CPA Jerry E. Smith practices bankruptcy law and tax resolution. Smith’s practice focuses on representing consumer debtors and assisting them in getting a fresh start by reorganizing or eliminating their debt and attempting to put them in the best financial position possible. Mr. Smith has been practicing law since March 1, 2009. Before that, he was and still is a real estate investor. He also previously worked as a Cost Accountant, Financial Analyst, and Internal Auditor for two large multi-billion-dollar international consumer product companies. [ Attorney Bio ]

Request Free Initial Consultation


    Bankruptcy Lawyer
    Indianapolis Bankruptcy Filing
    Can You File Bankruptcy and Keep Your Car?
    July 1, 2022

    When you’re overwhelmed with debt and considering bankruptcy, you probably have a lot of financial questions. One of these may be, “Can you file bankruptcy and keep your car?” That’s a good question. Read on to find out the answer. Federal and state bankruptcy exemptions are designed to help you protect some property (like a car or house) when you are going through the bankruptcy process. In Indiana, most people can protect some assets through exemptions, depending on their level o [...]